ZURICH & BASEL, Switzerland--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
UBS’s (NYSE:UBS)(SWX:UBSN) Annual Report for 2013 provides comprehensive information on the firm and its strategy, business, governance and financial performance. It contains both audited and unaudited information and consists of five sections:
- Operating environment and strategy provides descriptions of UBS’s strategy and business divisions, and the factors affecting UBS and its business model, including market climate, industry drivers, regulatory developments and risk factors.
- Financial and operating performance outlines the performance of UBS Group and of each business division for the past two calendar years, as well as the performance of Corporate Center, which now includes UBS’s Non-core and Legacy Portfolio, as well as Group-wide shared services and control functions.
- Risk, treasury and capital management outlines UBS’s risk framework and explains how UBS manages and controls risk, including credit risk, market risk and operational risk and capital, liquidity and funding, as well as covering developments during 2013. Reflecting the recommendations of the Enhanced Disclosure Task Force, this section includes certain new and improved disclosures and has been restructured to present related risk disclosures together where appropriate. Additionally, it contains information on UBS shares.
- Corporate governance, responsibility and compensation provides information about UBS’s governance structure and sets out the guiding principles that govern compensation plans, as well as details of the compensation of senior management and the Board of Directors. It also discusses UBS’s standards for corporate behavior and responsibility, outlines demographic trends in the firm’s workforce and describes how personnel is managed and developed.
- Financial information consists of the audited consolidated financial statements of UBS Group for 2013 in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards. It also contains the UBS AG (Parent Bank) review and the audited financial statements for 2013, prepared in order to meet Swiss regulatory requirements and in compliance with Swiss GAAP. Supplemental disclosures required under US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Basel III Pillar 3 regulations are also included.
UBS will also file its Annual Report for 2013 on Form 20-F today with the SEC. The Form 20-F filing contains UBS’s complete audited financial statements, in addition to other information, and will be available for viewing and downloading at www.ubs.com/sec-filings.
UBS Shareholder Portal
In advance of our General Meeting, registered shareholders can use UBS’s integrated Shareholder Portal (www.ubs.com/shareholderportal) to download UBS shareholder publications, manage subscriptions, update personal details and view shareholdings and voting rights.
Hard copies of the Annual Report and Compensation Report can be ordered via
Tel: +41-44-238 50 15