DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5zvd9l/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Denmark, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The Danish personal accident and health insurance segment accounted for the lowest premium share of the overall insurance industry during the review period (2008-2012). In the presence of rising healthcare expenditure and mandatory work place accident insurance, the personal accident and health segment posted a review-period CAGR of 5.2%. Of the three segments in the industry, the personal accident and health segment registered the highest growth rate during the review period, at a CAGR of 5.2%.
The gap in public healthcare services and the unavailability of specialized treatment drive the Danish population towards private healthcare. The Danish mandatory personal accident insurance category led the personal accident and health insurance segment with a market share of 82.2% in 2012. Over the forecast period (2012-2017), the Danish personal accident and health insurance segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% driven by the rising healthcare expenditure.
- Personal accident and health insurance accounted for the third-largest share of the Danish insurance industry in 2012, in terms of the total written premium generated
- The country's recovering economic environment is expected to drive the growth of personal accident and health insurance over the forecast period
- The personal accident insurance category accounted for 82.2% of the segment's value in terms of written premium in 2012
- The Danish personal accident and health segment is consolidated with the 10-leading companies accounting for a segmental share of 79.3% of the total written premium generated in 2012
- As of 2012, there were 49 licensed personal accident and health insurance companies in Denmark
Key Topics Covered:
Nordic Region Market Dynamics
Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment - Regional Benchmarking
Danish Insurance Industry Attractiveness
Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook
Analysis by Distribution Channels
Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Danish Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment
Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
Business Environment and Country Risk
List of Tables
List of Figures
- Alka Forsikring A/s
- Alm. Brand Forsikring A/S
- Danica Pension
- Industriens Pension
- PFA Pension
- Sygeforsikringen danmark
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5zvd9l/personal_accident
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.