DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cgqxhl/consumer_book) has announced the addition of the "Consumer Book Publishing Industry Report (UK)" report to their offering.
This report has been fully revised and covers a host of issues present in the consumer publishing industry.
These and many other issues are covered in a comprehensive analysis of the industry dynamics for the consumer publishing industry in the UK. The report uses proven economic frameworks to provide a balanced and objective assessment of the challenges facing the industry. Questions answered in this report include:
- What is the size of the market?
- What are the drivers of demand and what has been the biggest stimulus of demand in recent years?
- How have structural changes in the supply chain affected buyer power?
- Who are the largest players in book retailing and how is their influence changing consumer book publishing?
- What exactly is the long tail theory and is it changing book publishing?
- What is the threat of substitute products and what are the latest developments in e-books?
- How has consolidation affected the supply of consumer books?
- What has driven down barriers to entry and how do established publishers compete against self publishers?
- How have buyer strategies influenced the strategies followed by book publishers?
- Why haven't competitive pressures gravitated solely towards price competition?
- How are publishers hoping to discover new talent?
- Who gets what: how is the cover price of a book divided up between the author, publisher and distribution chain?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cgqxhl/consumer_book
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.