DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f4tq6p/ultra_hnwis_in) has announced the addition of the "Ultra HNWIs in Switzerland to 2014" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Switzerland.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2008 to 2012
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Size of Switzerland wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Switzerland
- There were 4,998 UHNWIs in Switzerland in 2013, with an average wealth of US$105.6 million per person, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 15 billionaires, 945 centimillionaires and 4,038 affluent millionaires in 2013.
- UHNWIs accounted for 1.4% of the total HNWI population of Switzerland in 2013, much higher than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in Switzerland increased by 31.8%, from 3,793 in 2009 to 4,998 in 2013.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands: the number of billionaires decreased by 11.8%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 25.2% and 33.7%.
- it is expected that the number of UHNWIs to increase by 24% to reach 6,847 in 2018. This will include 20 billionaires, 1,295 centimillionaires and 5,533 affluent millionaires.
- AGPictet & CieLombard Odier
- Credit Suisse Private Banking
- HSBC Private Bank
- Julius Baer Gruppe
- UBS Wealth Management
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f4tq6p/ultra_hnwis_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.