DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7rrc84/canada_trauma) has announced the addition of the "Canada Trauma Fixation Market Outlook to 2020" report to their offering.
The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories:
- Internal Fixators
- External Fixators
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Trauma Fixation market wherever available.
- Market size for Trauma Fixation market categories.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the market.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution
- Identify, understand and capitalize.
Key Topics Covered
1 Table of Contents
3 Trauma Fixation Market, Canada
3.1 Revenue ($m), 2005-2012
3.2 Revenue ($m), 2012-2020
3.3 Volume (Units), 2005-2012
3.4 Volume (Units), 2012-2020
3.5 Average Price ($), 2005-2020
3.6 Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2011-2012
3.7 Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2011-2012
4 Overview of Key Companies in Canada Trauma Fixation Market
5 Trauma Fixation Market Pipeline Products
6 Financial Deals Landscape
- DeRoyal Industries
- Smith & Nephew
- Wright Medical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7rrc84/canada_trauma
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.