DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t6p762/safe_cities) has announced the addition of the "Safe Cities: Technology and Market Trends" report to their offering.
Five interconnected ideas of safe city need analysis and technology improvement trends has shaped the definition of a Safe City.
- First, to integrate more data and sensors into one control centre to provide a common operating picture;
- Second, to share data and processes for improved multi-agency collaboration;
- Third, to remove barriers to collaboration for more effective communication using technology;
- Fourth, have video and data analytics to gain insight, with sophisticated analytics and modelling for real-time insight,
- Fifth, intelligent IT systems that extract data and trigger response plan to enable need to act on insight.
Key Topics Covered:
The Safe City
Safe City 2013
Safe Cities 2023
The Mobile Police Office
The Company Story
Table of Exhibits
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t6p762/safe_cities
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.