LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, Box announced its continued expansion across Europe with strong customer growth and new partnerships in Sweden, France and the Netherlands. Businesses and universities, including SUNET and Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden; Zodiac Marine and Pool, COYOTE and Altavia in France, and Royal HaskoningDHV in the Netherlands, have all adopted Box to help them securely manage, share and collaborate on content in the cloud. Box also announced that five new partners have joined its growing network including EVRY and SUNET in Sweden, SHI and Nextmodernity in France, and CRMWaypoint in the Netherlands.
“Businesses of all sizes and across various industries are increasing the speed in which they get work done and sharpening their competitive edge by moving to the cloud,” said David Quantrell, Box senior vice president and general manager of EMEA. “The combination of cloud and mobile is having a profound effect on not only how we work and collaborate, but also on how we structure our businesses and manage information. For IT, this is a shift that’s requiring new strategies and a new mindset, which our customers across Europe are embracing with Box.”
Box provides simple and secure access to content from anywhere and on any device. Overall, Box has more than 25 million users worldwide at more than 225,000 businesses, including 99% percent of the Fortune 500. The company has been named a leader by both Forrester Research ("The Forrester Wave™: File Sync and Share Platforms, Q3 2013."1) and Gartner, Inc. ("MarketScope for Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing2") for file sync and sharing. New customers in Europe join leading global companies moving to the cloud with Box, including Schneider Electric, Procter & Gamble, Netflix and Electronic Arts.
European Businesses Strengthen Productivity and Speed with the Cloud
Box’s mission is to make businesses more competitive, productive and collaborative by connecting people with their most important information. Businesses across Europe are realizing the benefits of providing access to information through secure mobile and cloud solutions. Today, companies across various industries, including retail, construction, education, consumer technology and trade, are adopting the Box platform to securely move to the cloud and strengthen internal and external information sharing. New Box customers include:
- SUNET, a trusted provider of infrastructure and data communications to universities in Sweden, has 20,000 Box licenses and uses Box to collaborate with its network of higher education and research institutions.
- Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden has more than 3,500 active users working on Box, which includes internal staff, researchers and students securely collaborating in the cloud.
- Zodiac, leader in pool equipment located in Europe, adopted Box to help the marketing and commercial department share information both internally amongst teams and externally with agencies and customers.
- COYOTE, a real-time Driving Assistant company based in France, uses Box across Europe to collaborate with internal teams and outside marketing and PR agencies in Poland, Germany, Italy, Spain and Belgium.
- Altavia, Europe’s leader in retail marketing, uses Box in France to help share information and for its ability to provide secure admin controls custom branding.
- Royal HaskoningDHV, an independent, international engineering and project management consultancy, has increased its adoption of Box across its organisation of 7,000 professionals to help manage and scale information sharing across employees, business partners and government agencies in over 35 countries.
Box Continues to Build European Partner Network
Box also announced that new partners in Sweden, France and the Netherlands have joined its growing partner network in EMEA, which already includes more than 115 technology vendors such as Exaduo, Comsoft Direct, Econocom Telecom Services, and KERNEL Networks. New Box partners include:
- EVRY department Digital and Mobility, is reselling Box as a standalone cloud platform and providing custom integration for its customers in Sweden.
- SUNET, a trusted provider of infrastructure and data communications to universities in Sweden, provides Box to more than 20 universities to date, one of which is Chalmers University of Technology.
- SHI, a global provider of information technology products and services, is bringing Box’s secure cloud solution to its customers in France. Providing a secure solution for cloud adoption matches with SHI’s goal to foster long-term and mutually beneficial relationships with customers and partners.
- Nextmodernity, a consultancy and services company helping businesses improve management and competitive practices through collaborative and social technologies, is working with Box to bring the cloud to more businesses in France.
- CRMWaypoint, is the market leader with regard to salesforce.com consultancy in Benelux and was one of the first official implementation partners for salesforce.com in the Dutch market in early 2008. CRMWaypoint have over 450 salesforce.com projects for 140 customers. The company has partnered with Box because of its close integration and partnership with salesforce.com.
Box continues to grow its channel and partner network across Europe and the Middle East, which includes companies such as Deutsche Telecom and EE as well as leading channel partners such as NSI, Insight, Bechtle and Bytes. For more information about the Box partner program, please visit, www.box.com/partners.
To learn more about Box in your region, please visit us at one of our next customer events in Stockholm, Amsterdam or Paris. You can check out the agenda and register by visiting, http://www.boxworldtour.com.
Box’s mission is to make businesses more productive, competitive, and powerful by connecting people and their most important information. Worldwide, more than 25M users at 225,000 businesses use Box, including National Rail, Procter & Gamble, Rosetta Stone, and Schneider Electric. Since first opening a London office in June 2012, Box has more than doubled customer growth outside of the US and continues to expand throughout Europe. In addition to growing its existing offices in London, Munich and Paris, Box has recently added employees in the UK and in select countries to address growing demand for partnerships and sales in Eastern Europe, Middle East, the Nordics, Benelux, Spain and Italy.
1 Forrester Research, Inc. "The Forrester Wave™: File Sync and Share Platforms, Q3 2013" by Ted Schadler and Rob Koplowitz, July 10, 2013.
2 Gartner "MarketScope for Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing" by Monica Basso, Jeffrey Mann, February 12, 2013.