DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tjdfpb/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global RFID Tags Market" report to their offering.
This research service analyses the trends in the RFID tags market, globally. Passive technology continues to dominate the market based on its ease of use and pricing. This study focuses on the challenges and factors that are likely to drive the market growth in the coming years. The study provides region-wise analyses in addition to providing competitive analysis. This deliverable will provide key market participants with the necessary business intelligence to help them accelerate growth in a fast-paced market.
Key Questions Answered
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraints for the market?
- What are the potential areas of growth, globally and regionally?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is the market ripe for acquisitions?
- What are the potential areas of growth globally in terms of applications?
- Are the vendors in the market ready to manage alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Executive Summary - CEO's Perspective
- Companies need to deploy effective growth strategies to tap into growing end-user markets.
- Currently UHF RFID dominates the market. RTLS is expected to witness considerable growth opportunities.
- Significant growth potential exists in developing economies, especially in Brazil, Russia, India, and China.
- Building an ecosystem of partners will help establish a quick foothold in the market for newer entrants.
- Aviation, cold chain, patient monitoring, and high technology are high-growth markets.
Key Topics Covered
Total RFID Tags Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
Retail and Apparel Segment Breakdown
Industrial Segment Breakdown
Transportation Segment Breakdown
Healthcare Segment Breakdown
Others Segment Breakdown
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tjdfpb/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.