NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--GNCC Capital, Inc. (OTC: GNCP) has today filed an interim report on its “Burnt Well” Exploration Properties as prepared by a Consulting Geologist to the Company, Craig Parkinson. “Burnt Well” is located in the Harcuvar Mining District within the Harcuvar Mountains in La Paz County, Arizona.
This was filed today on the OTC Disclosure Service as a Presentation. A link to this Report: https://www.otciq.com/companyPresentationViewer?cmdId=275
Management wishes to draw attention to the following commentary on “Burnt Well”, as follows:
- Certain commercially sensitive data has been omitted from this initial report on “Burnt Well” but will be included in the next report as it relates to substantial additional land claims.
- GNCC Capital, Inc. will be adding an additional 38 Claim Blocks to its “Burnt Well” Property, totaling an additional 760 acres. This increases this Property Group size to 1,000 acres, making it significantly more important to the Company.
- The next report on “Burnt Well” will include the additional Claim Blocks, significantly more sampling as well as the Assay Reports from this initial report.
- Whilst we have prolific amounts of historical data on these property groups, we elected not to include this data in our reports. Our policy is to utilize historical data as a guide but cannot verify its accuracy.
- The Company’s stated policy in respect of our exploration property valuations is to remain conservative, only to release ore estimates that arise from our own mine models and evaluations and to only publish and report valuations based on completed and signed off Feasibility studies and only when the project is ready for implementation.
Management is assessing this report on the “Burnt Well” exploration properties and will comment further after the publication of the next report on the greatly enlarged “Burnt Well” Exploration Property Groups.
As discussed in previous Press Releases, the Company will be publishing the interim report on its “Kit Carson” Exploration Properties tomorrow, Thursday March 6, 2014.
The Company will be publishing reports on its “White Hills, Ester Basin, Potts Mountain and Silverfields” Exploration Properties, as well as the updated reports on its “Clara, Burnt Well and Kit Carson” Exploration Properties and in the coming weeks.
Additional reports on the two additional Exploration Property Groups optioned by the Company will be published should the company elect to exercise its option to acquire these additional property groups.
These reports are being prepared by both of the Company’s Consulting Geologists.
The Company published the interim report on its “Clara” Gold Exploration Properties on February 28, 2014.
About GNCC Capital, Inc.:
GNCC Capital, Inc. is primarily a Gold Exploration Company, with a secondary focus on Silver Exploration. The initial exploration properties are located in Arizona and consist of “White Hills, Esther Basin, Burnt Well, Clara, Kit Carson, Silverfields and Potts Mountain". The Company intends to create significant value for its initial portfolio of properties through continued exploration, joint ventures, and through the acquisition of additional Gold and Silver Exploration assets. GNCC Capital, Inc. is a current information filer on the OTC Markets under the symbol “GNCP”.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. The words "believe," "expect," "should," "intend," "estimate," "projects," variations of such words and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements, but their absence does not mean that a statement is not a forward-looking statement. These forward-looking statements are based upon the Company's current expectations and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions. The Company undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. Among the important factors that could cause actual results to differ significantly from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements are risks that are detailed in the Company's filings, which are on file with the OTC Markets Group.