DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rbsgkq/gcc_project) has announced the addition of the "GCC Project Market Report 2013" report to their offering.
Analysis And Overview Of The Opportunities, Challenges And Forecasts For The GCC Projects Market Through Six Individual Reports
The GCC represents one of the few fast-growing project markets in the world today. Over the last 10 years more than $800bn worth of projects have been awarded in the region, while there are another $1 trillion worth of schemes in the tendering or planning stages.
This collection of reports cover all six GCC states - Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE. This latest market intelligence product provides a complete analysis and overview of the project market opportunities, events, challenges and forecasts for the whole GCC through six individual reports that can be purchased as a single bundle offer.
Totalling more than 800 pages and packed with data, the six reports (each covering a separate country) are an essential guide and analytical tool for doing and winning business in the region for any contractor, supplier or client.
The reports cover all major sectors in each of the six GCC states with an emphasis on future project market opportunities. Along with providing an analysis of the key clients and contractors, the research report looks at the challenges and opportunities in each sector, key initiatives and spending plans, historical and current data, plus forecasts for the years ahead.
Through each of these comprehensive reports you will be able to:
- Quantify the current and potential size of each market
- Identify key opportunities and challenges for each sector
- Understand the major drivers behind the plans and strategies
- Access rankings of the top clients, consultants and contractors
With more than $130bn worth of contracts expected to be awarded this year alone, the reports are the ultimate business development and reference tool for any contractor, consultant or supplier looking to grow their business in the region.
Each of the reports contains the following:
- A political and macroeconomic overview highlighting the investment environment
- Lists of the current and future projects along with their status, value and scope
- Overview and analysis of plans for each sector along with key drivers
- Historical, current and future sizing of each sector and market
- The GCC has one of the world's most ambitious renewable energy plans - Saudi Arabia alone is planning more than 50GW of alternative and renewable energy schemes over the next 20 years in a programme likely to require more than $200bn of investment.
- The region has some of the most exciting new-build rail opportunities, with new metro projects planned in Riyadh, Doha, Kuwait City, Jeddah, Mecca and Abu Dhabi and standard high-speed networks in every GCC state. In total more than 3,000km of new rail lines are in the pipeline.
- The hosting of the World Cup in Qatar in 2022 and potentially the World Expo in Dubai in 2020 will result in at least $150bn of new infrastructure schemes primarily in sports infrastructure, roads, metros, and hotels.
- Downstream investment will continue to remain high: Kuwait alone will invest more than $30bn in its refineries programme over the next five years. Qatar, the UAE and Saudi Arabia will continue their economic diversification efforts with development of some of the world's largest petrochemical complexes.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rbsgkq/gcc_project
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.