DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s98mtk/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of the US Fleet and Vehicle Lease Market" report to their offering.
This research service analyzes the market for new fleet purchase, fleet lease, and consumer lease light cars and trucks in the United States. It includes unit shipment and revenue forecasts, pricing analyses, market structure, market share analyses, market drivers and restraints, and key conclusions and findings. The analysis includes rental car and corporate and government fleets of passenger vehicles and covers top fleet models, industry sectors, and lease types. Market share is presented for automakers, captive finance companies, and fleet management companies. The base year is 2012. Forecasts are provided for the 2013 to 2020 period, and historical data is provided for the 2010 to 2011 period.
The study focuses in detail on the following elements:
- New fleet sales and vehicle lease (fleet and consumer leasing)
- External challenges of the fleet leasing market
- Analysis of the total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Competitor analysis in fleet leasing
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- What is the business environment of the fleet and leasing market in the United States? What are the dynamics and trends of the market?
- What is the current market size? Which factors drive and determine the growth potential of the US fleet and leasing market from 2013 to 2020?
- What is the volume of rental car vehicles sold through the fleet channel in the United States?
- Who are the main market participants, and what is their market strategy?
- What is the structure of the market and how does it differ from fleet sales in Europe?
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Research Scope, Objectives, Methodology, and Background
- Definitions and Segmentation
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Analysis of Consumer Lease Market in the United States
- Competitive Analysis of the Fleet Leasing Participants
- Key Conclusion and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s98mtk/strategic