DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/69tgww/batten_disease) has announced the addition of the "Batten Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2014" report to their offering.
'Batten Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2014', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Batten Disease, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Batten Disease.
Batten Disease - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Batten Disease.
- A review of the Batten Disease products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Batten Disease pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Key Topics Covered:
List of Tables
List of Figures
Batten Disease Overview
Clinical Stage Products
Early Stage Products
Batten Disease - Products under Development by Companies
Batten Disease - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Batten Disease - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Batten Disease - Therapeutics Assessment
cysteamine + [acetylcysteine] - Drug Profile
BMN-190 - Drug Profile
Gene Therapy To Activate Tripeptidyl Peptidase 1 For Batten Disease - Drug Profile
Gene Therapy + Bone Marrow Transplantation - Drug Profile
Batten Disease Program - Drug Profile
Featured News & Press Releases
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
ReGenX Biosciences, LLC
Seneb BioSciences, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/69tgww/batten_disease
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.