“I’ve been talking with a number of these customers,” said John Burton, CEO of Nintex. “They are embracing the Nintex mobile and cloud-based digital forms, together with the workflow systems, to drive efficiencies within operational processes and to enable a stronger management support framework.”
Customers are utilizing Nintex’s cloud functionality to extend and improve business process automation in a multitude of ways, including:
- Running workflows and forms in Microsoft Office 365
- Harnessing the on-the-go abilities of mobile apps that allow painless participation in processes from any location
- Publishing forms to the cloud, outside of SharePoint, to enable collaboration with external vendors, partners and customers
- Creating distributed workflows that can involve on-premise SharePoint and online services like Office 365, Bing, Yammer, Facebook, Twitter, DropBox, OneDrive, WordPress, Windows Azure, Amazon Web Services, Rackspace and StrikeIron
Nintex’s partners and resellers have seen a steady increase in organizations adopting Nintex’s cloud functionality to expedite and improve processes, in departments ranging from human resources to information technology to frontline sales and marketing.
“We see Nintex’s Office 365 offerings as an extremely fast-growing product area,” said Jason Keller, president and CEO of TekDog Inc. “Additionally, we have many customers who use Nintex Live to connect to programs such as DropBox and OneDrive.”
This increased interest in cloud platforms reflects a fundamental shift in the habits of the modern workforce.
“Work increasingly involves more people in more places using more content, devices and applications,” said Mike Fitzmaurice, vice president of product technology at Nintex. “From our initial cloud offering, launched nearly four years ago, to building one of the first apps available for Office 365, Nintex has made it easy to design and run workflow solutions that embrace this reality.”
Nintex at SharePoint Conference 2014
Nintex will be demonstrating its cloud, mobile and on-premise workflow solutions in booth #1614 at this week’s SharePoint Conference in Las Vegas. In addition, Fitzmaurice will be presenting two sessions:
- Monday, March 3, 3:45 p.m.: “Using Nintex to Automate and Integrate SharePoint and a Whole Lot More”
- Tuesday, March 4, 12:15 p.m.: “Nintex Workflow Solutions: Be Where Your Users Are”
Nintex is the world’s leading workflow software company, with more than 5,000 customers in 90 countries serviced by a global network of more than 1,000 high-quality partners and service providers. Nintex delivers innovative software, mobile and cloud services that empower organizations to automate business processes—quickly and easily. Please visit www.nintex.com for more information.