DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mjt2vj/china_express) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the Chinese Express Delivery Industry" report to their offering.
Benefiting from the explosive growth of e-commerce, China express delivery industry has maintained rapid growth since 2013. From January to September of 2013, the express delivery enterprises with the annual sales revenue of over RMB20 million completed the delivery of 6.18 billion mails and parcels, jumping by 61.2% year on year; the revenue totaled RMB99.57 billion, up 34.9% year on year.
Wherein, the revenue generated by intra-city business reached RMB11.54 billion, climbing by 49.4% year on year; the inter-city business revenue reached RMB56.64 billion, presenting a year-on-year rise of 28.1%; and the international and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan business revenue increased by 30.5% year on year to RMB19.52 billion.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Outline of China's Express Delivery Industry and its Development Plan
2. Development of China's Express Delivery Industry
3. Competition among Enterprises in China
4. Development of Express Delivery Industry in China's Major Provinces (Municipalities)
5. Foreign Express Delivery Companies in China
6. State-owned Express Delivery Companies in China
7. Private-owned Express Delivery Enterprises in China
8. China Express Industry Development Forecast
- A Plus Express
- Best Express
- GTO Express
- Quanfeng Express
- TTK Express
- UC Express
- YTO Express
- YUNDA Express
- ZJS Express
- ZTO Express
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mjt2vj/china_express