DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/93lm7k/world_lng_market) has announced the addition of the "World LNG Market Forecast 2013-2017" report to their offering.
The LNG industry is ever-evolving, impacted by macroeconomic fundamentals and technology evolution. A strong recovery in the LNG business is now underway, following the 2008 financial crash, driven by a growing demand for natural gas.
Activity in the forecast period 2013-2017 is underpinned by huge financial commitments to both liquefaction projects and gas imports. The liquefaction developments will drive expenditure, with Australasia and North America playing a fundamental role in bringing new supply into the international market over the period to 2017.
World LNG Market Forecast, analyses the market through to 2017. Now in its eighth edition the report forecasts that global Capex on LNG facilities will total nearly $228bn for the 2013-2017 period, an increase of 109% over the preceding five years.
The report covers capital expenditure on base-load onshore and offshore fixed LNG liquefaction, LNG transport by LNG carriers and LNG regasification via onshore and offshore fixed import terminals.
The report details LNG trends by region and facility type, supported by analysis and insight from strategy teams within shipping companies, contractors, shipbuilders, oil & gas operators, gas utilities and financial institutions. Essential reading for companies associated with the LNG industry and potential entrants, the report focuses on:
- An overview of the industry - the LNG chain, major players, contracting practices, spot cargoes and pricing.
- Supply & demand - outlook, pricing, applications, regional gas & LNG markets and unconventional gas: threat or a feedstock for LNG.
- Supply chain and contractors - EPC contractor market share analysis, construction, liquefaction technology market and regasification.
- Transportation - LNG carriers, their design and containment systems & propulsion; plus a review of shipyards.
- Offshore LNG - receiving & liquefaction terminals and regasification.
Key Topics Covered
1 Summary and Conclusions
2 The LNG Industry
3 LNG Demand and Supply
4 Supply Chain and Contractors
5 LNG Transportation
6 LNG Transportation
7 Market Forecast
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/93lm7k/world_lng_market
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.