DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ts7tpj/hnwi_asset) has announced the addition of the "HNWI Asset Allocation in Sweden to 2013" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Sweden. The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Sweden HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Sweden HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- Independent market sizing of Sweden HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- In 2013, real estate was the largest asset class for HNWIs in Sweden with 24.3% of total HNWI assets, followed by equities with 17.5%, business interests with 17.5%, cash & deposits with 15.5%, fixed-income with 15.5%, and alternatives with 9.7%.
- Equities, business interests and alternatives recorded growth during the review period at 77%, 49% and 47% respectively.
- Alternative assets held by Swedish HNWIs increased during the review period from 9.3% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 9.7% in 2013; HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 1.5% of total assets in 2009 to 1.9% in 2013.
- Over the forecast period, it is expected that allocations in commodities to decline to 1.5% of total HNWI assets by 2018, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials that will cause global commodity prices to flatten out.
- As of 2013, Swedish HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$375 billion, representing 48.5% of wealth holdings.
Key Topics Covered:
Details of this Report
Wealth Sector Fundamentals
Analysis of Swedish HNWI Investments
List of Tables
List of Figures
- Carnegie Private Bank
- Cartella Wealth Management
- Erik Penser Bankaktiebolag
- Handelsbanken Private Banking
- Nordea Private Bank
- SEB Private Banking
- SkandiaBanken Private Banking
- Swedbank Private Banking
- Varbergs Sparbank Private Banking
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ts7tpj/hnwi_asset
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.