DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kd8xq7/world_development) has announced the addition of the "World Development Drilling & Production Market Forecast 2004-2020" report to their offering.
This report is the first of a NEW suite of quarterly products which provide unparalleled insight into global oil & gas drilling & production (D&P); the core driver of oilfield services and equipment markets worldwide. This suite provides a granular country-by-country assessment of historic, current and future annual development drilling & production activity for both the onshore and offshore sectors.
Through to 2020 and utilising a proprietary methodology, this provides - for the first time - country level data and insight on development drilling markets worldwide, whilst allowing for flexibility through a modular approach to purchasing.
The World Development Drilling & Production Forecast contains:
- Drilling & production data assesses the prospects of 51 countries and determine historic, current and potential future production and associated development well-drilling requirements: oil & gas, onshore & offshore, offshore; deep and shallow water
- Detailed analysis - summary level overview analysis and market commentary provided at country-level alongside data and forecasts. Identification of sensitised scenarios used to drive drilling forecasts.
- Full global coverage - the only product on the market able to provide such a level of granularity and confidence on the development drilling and production market.
- Long-term outlook - a seven-year forecast from 2014 to 2020 provides a medium-term perspective on development drilling & production opportunities.
- Hindcast - annual data back to 2004 enables examination of each country's long-term D&P trends.
- Comprehensive experience - gained from nearly 25 years of research. This product has been developed through exposure to industry-leading international M&A engagements including numerous diligence exercises conducted for oilfield services, equipment and drilling organisations worldwide, including those in opaque or less-publicised markets such as China, the Middle East and Russia.
- This dynamic research is updated continuously, allowing for regular updates and detailed knowledge of each country's hydrocarbon activity and potential.
- Independent - through a refined methodology, this product does not rely on one source of external data, but uses a considered approach to derive historic, current and future views on each and every one of the 51 countries.
- Highly flexible - we believe that this product provides unrivalled segmentation of data / forecasts, but we are able to provide further detailed segmentation, grouping or analysis - including scenario comparison.
- Contact us for Analyst support - through our network of global offices, we can provide further insight through local analysts.
- Quarterly updates - for the highest level of accuracy, a subscription option is available for quarterly reports (February, May, August, November), but we also offer one-time purchase of the last released version.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Global Production and Drilling
5 Eastern Europe & FSU
6 Latin America
7 Middle East
8 North America
9 Western Europe
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kd8xq7/world_development