DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndtql5/united_kingdom) has announced the addition of the "United Kingdom Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report" report to their offering.
United Kingdom Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into United Kingdom's upstream oil and gas sector.
The report sets out in detail the licensing framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state's take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for United Kingdom's upstream oil and gas investment climate.
- Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in United Kingdom
- Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
- Detailed information on the petroleum resource tax, ring fence corporation tax and supplementary charge
- Explanations of all the field allowances offered as deductions against the supplementary charge (including the new onshore/pad allowance)
- Information on the specific provisions applicable to onshore Northern Ireland
- Assessment of the current fiscal regime's attractiveness to investors
- Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in United Kingdom
Reasons to buy
- Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to United Kingdom's upstream oil and gas sector
- Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
- Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country's upstream sector
- Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making
Key Topics Covered:
Table of Contents
Key Fiscal Terms
Petroleum Revenue Tax
EU Emissions Trading Scheme
Value Added Tax
Regulation and Licensing
List of Tables
List of Figures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndtql5/united_kingdom
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.