DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r9v4j3/china_medical) has announced the addition of the "China Medical Device Regulatory Update 2014" audio conference to their offering.
China's medical device market has grown to $13 billion, the second largest in Asia after Japan. The number of foreign medical device manufacturers registering their products in China has grown exponentially. To be successful in this fast growing market, attend our webcast to learn about the new regulations in China. This webcast will also review ways to expedite registration in China. This 90-minute session will include a 60-minute presentation, followed by 30 minutes of Q&A.
What You Will Learn:
- Overview of China's Medical Device Market
- CFDA - Recent Reorganization
- Product Classification
- Product Registration Process
- Product Registration Requirements
- Product Registration Tips
- New Re-registration Regulations
- Fast Track Approval
- Conducting Device Clinical Trials in China
- Device Reimbursement Issues
- High Value Device Purchasing
- GMP/QA Requirements
- Case Studies - Manufacturing
- NewLabeling Requirements 2013
- New Manufacturing Site Transfer Regulations
- Adverse Event Updates
- New Good Supplier Practice (GSP) Regulations
- New Penalties for Violation
- New Future Expected Regulatory Changes
Who should buy:
This webcast is designed for medical device professionals in regulatory affairs, business development, international sales and marketing, and anyone who wants to be current on the Chinese medical device regulations.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r9v4j3/china_medical
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.