DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dnj8n2/6th_annual_india) has announced the addition of the "6th Annual India Roads Conference 2014." conference to their offering.
When? 26th March, 2014
Where? ITC Sherton, Saket - New Delhi
With a clear intent to boost the India's road sector, This conference has been meticulously programmed to encompass the challenges and opportunities of the road sector in India for the past five editions.
This conference has a view to discuss the issues relating to policy & regulatory framework, clearances, dispute resolution, time bound execution of PPP projects, technological advancement, project time & cost overruns, skilled resource shortage, finance and funding issues and other key areas.
As the theme "Accelerating India's Road to Growth" suggests, the conference aims to deliberate upon the procedural constraints adversely impacting the ability to implement road projects in India.
As always we are creating this platform as a congregation of the stakeholders and industry captains to engage in solution oriented discussions and put forward suitable measures to accelerate the pace of road development through interactive sessions.
6th India Roads Conference strives to:
- Enhance the policy and regulatory framework for the road sector
- Focus on the factors leading to project time and cost overruns of major road projects
- Discuss the underlying issues like dispute resolution, Project funding and finance etc.
- Provide a platform to elicit the views & suggestions of the industry for Accelerating India's Road to Growth.
- Amit Vora, Financial Expert, CRISIL
- AK Lakhotia, Chairman, MBL Infra
- Arther Shahab, CEO, Uniquest Infra
- Avadesh Singh, CEO, EGIS
- Col Surinder Kuda, Executive Director, Ashoka Buildcon
- Deepak Mittal, CEO, KMCIL
- Harish Mathur, Chief Executive, ITNL
- Hemant Modi, CEO, JMC, Projects
- Hemant Kanoria, CMD, SREI Infra
- Palash Srivastava, Director PPP & Programs, IDFC
- Raj Kalady, MD, PMI
- Rohit Inamdar, Sr VP, ICRA
- SL Verma, Sr VP, Lanco Infratech
- Vikas Sharma, CEO, Supreme Infra
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dnj8n2/6th_annual_india
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.