DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w86xpj/challenges_and) has announced the addition of the "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Sweden 2013" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Sweden. The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report is a thorough analysis of Sweden's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- Independent market sizing of Sweden HNWIs across five wealth bands
Reasons To Buy
- The Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for research and analysis, an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions is obtained.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- Carnegie Private Bank
- Cartella Wealth Management
- Erik Penser Bankaktiebolag
- Handelsbanken Private Banking
- Nordea Private Bank
- SEB Private Banking
- SkandiaBanken Private Banking
- Swedbank Private Banking
- Varbergs Sparbank Private Banking
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w86xpj/challenges_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.