DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/knd6mf/ultra_hnwis_in) has announced the addition of the "Ultra HNWIs in Sweden to 2013" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Sweden. The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Sweden, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- There were 4,787 UHNWIs in Sweden in 2013, with an average wealth of US$63 million per person, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 16 billionaires, 397 centimillionaires and 4,375 affluent millionaires in 2013.
- UHNWIs accounted for 2.7% of the total HNWI population of Sweden in 2013, much higher than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in Sweden increased by a substantial 64.4%, from 2,968 in 2009 to 4,878 in 2013.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands: the number of billionaires increased by 77.8%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 58.2% and 61.6%.
- It is expected the number of UHNWIs will increase by 10% to reach 5,267 in 2018. This will include 19 billionaires, 439 centimillionaires and 4,809 affluent millionaires.
Key Topics Covered:
Wealth Sector Fundamentals
Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database
Analysis of Swedish HNWI Investments
Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
List of Tables
List of Figures
- Carnegie Private Bank
- Cartella Wealth Management
- Erik Penser Bankaktiebolag
- Handelsbanken Private Banking
- Nordea Private Bank
- SEB Private Banking
- SkandiaBanken Private Banking
- Swedbank Private Banking
- Varbergs Sparbank Private Banking
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/knd6mf/ultra_hnwis_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.