DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lj7wkh/india_digital) has announced the addition of the "India Digital Broadcast Equipment Market Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
Transition to HD, connected workflows, contribution and distribution over IP and multiscreen delivery are the top trends that would drive broadcast equipment purchase in India from 2014 to 2016. This research will discuss product definitions, drivers and restraints, market and technical trends, as well as revenue and unit forecasts from 2012 to 2018, with 2013 as the base year. It includes analyses of competitive landscape and market share by product segment. It also includes an end-user survey among broadcasters on the product purchasing decisions for the next three years.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- What are the current pricing trends in the market, and how are competitors continuing to provide value-priced products?
- What technical trends, including cloud technologies, are shaping the marketplace today? What trends are on the horizon, and what does this mean for future product strategy?
- What regional trends exist in digitization and digital TV, and what do they mean for growth strategies in India for vendors?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Equipment Purchasing Trends in the India Broadcast Market
- Cameras Segment Breakdown
- Encoders Segment Breakdown
- Broadcast Video Server Segment Breakdown
- Switchers Segment Breakdown
- Nonlinear Editing (NLE) Segment Breakdown
- Media Asset Management (MAM) Segment Breakdown
- System Integration in India
- The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lj7wkh/india_digital