DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7sjwn7/justdrinks) has announced the addition of the "just-drinks Management briefing - Preview of the year" report to their offering.
With the New Year upon us, this report casts its eye over what 2014 has in store for the global drinks industry.
In the first part of this month's management briefing, the global market research and analysis provider looks at the bottled water category.
Part II looks at developments in soft drinks. Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis then look at the spirits category in part III.
Finally, the briefing turns its attention to the wine category in the concluding chapter of this management briefing.
Key Topics Covered:
Preview of the Year 2014 - Part I: Bottled Water
- The branding challenge of Europe and North America
Preview of the Year 2014 - Part II: Soft Drinks
- What you drink is who you are
- Emerging market consumers demand local innovations
- What can this do for me?
- Beyond sweet
- No rest for the weary
Preview of the Year 2014 - Part III: Spirits
- Tequila/mescal: Entering the dragon
- Vodka: A flavour of saturation
- Liqueurs: Going where no spirit has gone before
- Cognac: The urgency of diversification
- Rum: Dark spice
- Gin: From lane to palace
- Other spirits: Niche appeal
- The corporate outlook: Beam acquisition to dominate headlines
- What now for Whyte & Mackay?
- Big players may make small additions
Preview of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Wine
- There will be no wine shortages
- Mind the generational gap
- Healthier, better, less
- Glimpses of the future
- Organic Growth Still the Way Forward for Global Wine
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7sjwn7/justdrinks
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.