DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3hrkvg/medipoint) has announced the addition of the "MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - Current and Future Players" report to their offering.
An early diagnosis of disease is the foundation for increasing survival rates. Diagnostic ultrasound imaging is the most widely used technique to achieve early detection and clinical assessment of adult and pediatric patients alike, making it a cornerstone of disease control.
This report provides an analysis of the diagnostic ultrasound imaging market in the US, the 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK), Brazil, and the some of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions (Japan, China, and India), and identifies the unmet needs in this ultrasound systems market. This report also discusses physician attitudes towards current diagnostic ultrasound techniques, and the future of diagnostic ultrasound imaging in the face of rapid technological advancements.
The report identifies and analyzes the key companies shaping and driving the global Diagnostic ultrasound imaging market. The report provides insight into the competitive Diagnostic ultrasound imaging landscape, including new companies entering the market and pipeline products in development. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary sources and primary research interviews and survey with leading cardiologists, with in-house analysis conducted by Our team of industry experts.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Diagnostic ultrasound imaging
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic assessment of the device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as cardiologists using Diagnostic ultrasound imaging devices in clinical practice.
Key Topics Covered:
List of Tables
Current and Future Players
List of Tables
Toshiba Medical Systems
Mindray Medical International
Hitachi Aloka Medical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3hrkvg/medipoint
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.