DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8s856z/india_document) has announced the addition of the "India Document Scanner Market Tracker, CY Q4'2013" report to their offering.
The India Document Scanner market registered a Total Unit Shipment of 56,653 units in CY Q4 2013. CANON emerged as the market leader followed by HEWLETT PACKARD and EPSON.
The Indian Document Scanner market is dominated by 2400 and 4800dpi (Dots per Inch) optical resolution scanners. Further, CIS and CMOS sensor holds lion share of the market.
Key Highlights (CY Q4 2013)
- Canon, Hewlett Packard, and Epson together constitute more than 94% of the market share.
- Out of total document scanners shipped:
-- More than 93% have RGB (LED) light source.
-- More than 52% have ADF (Auto Document Feeder) feature.
Scope of the Report
- Total scanner shipment in India
- Market share by various players in various segments and specifications.
- Shipments by scanner type.
- Shipments by market players.
- Model wise shipments by each Company.
- Price of each model
-- MEDIA SUPPORT
-- SCANNING UNIT SENSOR
-- OPTICAL RESOLUTION
-- TOUCH PANEL
-- TOUCH PANEL (SIZE)
-- LIGHT SOURCE, etc.
- Hewlett Packard
- Image Access Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8s856z/india_document
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.