DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3pz95t/market) has announced the addition of the "Market Intelligence Report: Understanding Quick-Service Restaurants and Their Customers" report to their offering.
To successfully compete, operators require a strong understanding of the restaurant experience through the eyes of the customer. One in a series of segment-specific reports, Understanding Quick-Service Restaurants and Their Customers examines the demographic composition, behavior and attitudes of quick-service consumers.
The report is powered by Consumer Brand Metrics: Restaurants program, an ongoing comprehensive study that demonstrates how consumers rate the importance of roughly 60 attributes regarding food, service, atmosphere, value, convenience, reputation and more, as well as the performance of 53 leading quick-service chains on these attributes.
From the viewpoint of manufacturers serving the foodservice industry, the QSR segment includes important chain accounts and significant prospects. Insight into the behavior and attitudes of the end user can enable suppliers to create products and services that meet the needs of their key clients and to provide them with valuable competitive data.
For foodservice operators, the quick-service restaurant segment represents both a strong set of competitors and a viable avenue of growth. Knowing why and when users visit limited-service eateries and how they perceive these chains can enhance menu development, marketing strategy and more, particularly in light of the fast-casual chains that are now posing a significant competitive threat to traditional quick-service operators.
Reasons To Buy
- Tap the $192 billion quick-service restaurant market with in-depth consumer insights.
- Gain an inside look at Technomic's exclusive Consumer Brand Metrics: Restaurants program, which tracks brand performance and consumer behavior to identify opportunities within the marketplace.
- Analyze quick-service users through a demographic breakdown by gender, age, income, ethnicity, and more) of almost 38,000 consumers.
- Study when, where and with whom consumers use QSRs.
- Understand which attributes consumers feel are most important to choosing a quick-service restaurant to visit, including perceptions about brand image.
Valuable report deliverables
- Demographic profiles of all quick-service customers and heavy users.
- Attitudes, behaviors and perceptions regarding QSR concepts.
- Company profiles of 53 QSR chains, including consumer performance ratings.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3pz95t/market
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.