AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Eagle Eye Networks, Inc. formally announced today its worldwide Channel Partner Program. The program delivers a solution for value-added resellers (VARs), system integrators, and installers to deliver the powerful, on-demand cloud based Eagle Eye Security Camera Video Management System (VMS) and build a recurring revenue model. Interested resellers and installers can contact Eagle Eye via its Channel Partner Page or call +1-512-473-0500.
“We are officially announcing our channel partner program, after 18 months of development on our cloud video surveillance system, close work with a broad range of customers and resellers, and our official product launch in January,” said Dean Drako, President and CEO of Eagle Eye Networks. “Eagle Eye is 100% committed to its channel partners — they have a primary role in our success as our go-to-market strategy.”
The Eagle Eye Networks Channel Partner Program has been designed to help its partners maximize sales and customer satisfaction by delivering its powerful, easy-to-use Eagle Eye Security Camera VMS. The VMS has been purpose built for the cloud, providing mobile viewing and important alerts, while allowing a choice in ONVIF compatible IP and analog cameras. The VMS offers Intelligent Bandwidth Management™ and Cloud-Premise Flex Storage™, with complete flexibility to store video in the cloud, on premise, or any combination of the two. It provides highly secure access to live and recorded video, from one or more locations, with a single login, while providing reliability and redundancy.
Channel Partner Program Highlights
The Eagle Eye Networks Channel Partner Program has been designed to help partners maximize their sales and customer satisfaction.
- Partners can brand the Eagle Eye Security Camera VMS at no charge.
- Eagle Eye Networks generates leads and distributes the pre-qualified leads to its partners, providing priority 24/7 support, joint sales support, and help with out of the box projects.
- The Eagle Eye Security Camera VMS provides fast on demand installation, without requiring IT support such as configuration and routing. Cameras can be configured automatically and don't require pre-configuration before installation.
- The Partner Dashboard provides one central location to manage, monitor, troubleshoot, control, and adjust all of the partner’s customer accounts. Resellers can provide superior account management by setting important alerts via email and SMS, such as motion detection and camera malfunction.
- The Partner Evaluation/Demo Program provides specially discounted equipment for demonstrations and testing.
- Partners receive recurring revenue from the subscription service. Resellers can bill directly or utilize Eagle Eye's billing capabilities.
Channel Partner Case Study of Five Single and Multi-site VMS Deployments
“We have now deployed the Eagle Eye Security Camera VMS at five customers, including a homeowners association, a church and preschool, a lakeside clubhouse, and a police station,” said David Manento, President of Royal Securities Services. “We continue to be impressed with Eagle Eye’s great picture quality, reliability, its broad choice of cameras, and how easy it is to add new sites.”
“I also made my decision to work with Eagle Eye Networks because its founder and CEO Dean Drako was also the founder and former CEO of Barracuda Networks. Barracuda was an IT leader and Dean set it up to sell 100% through authorized partners; so he knows how to build an industry leading technology product and make his channel partners successful.”
To read Royal Security Services’ in-depth case study on the Eagle Eye Security Camera VMS, please visit:
About Eagle Eye Networks
Eagle Eye Networks is a provider of the first on-demand cloud based security and operations video management system (VMS) that provides both cloud and on-premise recording. Eagle Eye offers secure recording, transmission, and storage, camera management, mobile viewing and alerts — all from a 100% cloud managed platform. The Eagle Eye Security Camera Video Management System supports a broad array of IP and analog cameras, and delivers Complete Privacy Encryption™. It also uses Intelligent Bandwidth Management™, making it easy to deploy at single and multiple sites, both small and large. Eagle Eye Networks sells through authorized partners. The headquarters is at 411 Brazos St, Suite 101, Austin, TX. For more information please visit www.eagleeyenetworks.com or call +1-512-473-0500.