DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tgcmgb/us_skincare) has announced the addition of the "US Skincare Industry 2013-2018: Trend, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
The major driver of the skincare industry is the rising concern and demand for natural and organic skincare products. Growing concern for health and safety, consumer awareness about synthetic chemicals, and rising green consciousness drove the demand for organic and natural skin care products. Another key driver of the skincare industry is increased demand of anti-aging products. This market is benefited by high disposable income of the baby boomers group.
Skincare manufacturers recognized that valuable opportunities exist in the skincare industry. Skincare product manufacturers are continuously adopting new strategies to gain market share in this industry. One of the key take-aways from the data is the sales opportunities in multifunctional skincare products.
The Market Research Report analysts advise that the biggest challenge the industry faces is to provide good quality products at low cost. Consumers have become price conscious, but at the same time do not want to compromise on quality. Hence it is crucial for the manufacturers to maintain a balance between price and quality. Continuous innovation has also become a challenge for the players in the industry. Regular innovation of products is very important for companies to sustain their successful position in the market.
The study also highlights key drivers of growth in the industry. Consumers use skincare products for long-term application effect, safety concerns and even eco-friendliness, which will certainly be a major skincare trend in the future. Consumers with high incomes are increasingly buying premium products, responding to the improving economy and product innovations from premium skincare manufacturers.
Some of the features of US Skin Care Industry 2013-2018: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players
- US Skin Care market intelligence with special emphasis on facial care, body and hand care, depilatories, and sun care markets
- Skin Care Market Size trend (2007-2012) and forecast (2013-2018) with demographic factor analysis are useful to make major investment decisions in region
- Profitability and Cost Structure Trend Analysis (2007-2012) of US Skin Care market provides the clear picture of market to the investor
- Competitive Landscape, emerging trend, market drivers and growth opportunity analysis provided helps to ascertain a sound investment decision
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tgcmgb/us_skincare
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.