NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nickelodeon and Fisher-Price announce an exciting lineup of toys for preschoolers during American International Toy Fair in New York City. Headlining the extensive roster will be innovative playsets, dolls, plush and battery operated ride-on vehicles based on the network’s hit preschool series Dora the Explorer and Bubble Guppies. Products from this year’s rollout will be released this spring and fall.
“Each year, our goal is to push the limits of innovation for all of our brands,” said Pam Kaufman, Chief Marketing Officer and President Consumer Products, Nickelodeon. “Fisher-Price has done a phenomenal job creating engaging products that truly encompass the unique spirit of our shows. Our youngest fans will be able to immerse themselves in the worlds of Dora the Explorer and Bubble Guppies in more ways than ever before.”
The 2014 Product Lineup Includes:
Fin-tastic new toys inspired by the Emmy Award-winning Bubble Guppies series will land in the homes of preschoolers everywhere this year.
- Bubble Guppies Bathtime Bubble Puppy makes bathing fun and easy. Bubble Puppy’s house easily adheres to the wall of the tub giving his slide easy access to the water. Kids can learn the power of cleanliness when they bathe Bubble Puppy and watch his muddy spots magically disappear. Available now, $12.99 SRP, ages 18+ months.
- At the Bubbletucky Market, kids can shop for healthy snacks, spin the “conveyer belt” or press the cash register to send Deema rolling out of the store and into a new adventure. Available now, $14.99 SRP, ages 18+ months.
- With the Lullaby Bubble Puppy kids can fall asleep as Bubble Puppy lights up the dark with his bone and serenades them with his signature “lulla-bark.” Requires 2 “AA” batteries. Available now, $24.99 SRP, ages 18+ months.
- The Bubble Guppies can roll into the Check-Up Center when they need to feel better. This cheerful center features a check-in desk that plays a fun song and an X-ray machine that pops and lights up when the lobster doctor is pressed. There’s even a place for the clambulance to pull in and a roof-top landing pad perfect for rescue helicopters. The playset includes a rolling Bubble Puppy figure, wheelchair, scale, food cart, and a hospital bed complete with a blanket that can fold over the patient. Requires 2 “AAA” batteries. Available this fall, $29.99 SRP, ages 18+months.
- Use the Bubble Guppies Clambulance to get Avi to see Dr. Molly. Kids can place Avi on the stretcher and roll him into the clambulance! Clambulance comes with Avi and rolling Molly figures, a crab clambulance driver and hospital bed. Available this fall, $19.99 SRP, 18+ months.
- With Gil & Rescue Copter, Gil can take to the skies and fly to the rescue. This play pack includes a rescue helicopter and a rolling Gil figure. Available this fall, $9.99 SRP, 18+ months.
- The check-up themed Get Well Wishes play pack includes a gift shop play piece and two rolling figures— Deema dressed as a nurse and Oona complete with a cast on her arm. Figures can be used with the Fisher-Price® Bubble Guppies Check-up Center (sold separately and subject to availability.) Available this fall, $9.99 SRP, 18+ months.
- Bubble Guppies fans can help Dr. Goby give his patient, Nonny a check-up using the Check-up Time play pack. This check-up themed play pack includes a check-up center play piece and two rolling figures— Goby dressed as a doctor and Nonny complete with a bandage on his arm. Figures can be used with Fisher-Price® Bubble Guppies Check-up Center (sold separately and subject to availability.) Available this fall, $9.99 SRP, 18+ months.
Dora the Explorer:
Fans of beloved Latina heroine Dora the Explorer will discover a world of magical adventure with brand-new toys. Available this February, the line will provide kids with hours of fun with their favorite explorer.
- Dora the Explorer Swimming Mermaid Dora doll swims like a real mermaid, using her fin to gracefully propel her through the water! 10’’ Dora will also enchant kids with her magical color-change hair! $20.99 SRP, ages 3+ years.
- Dora the Explorer, Explorer House features two floors of rooms with plenty of accessories. Kids get an inside look at Dora’s daily activities. $15.99 SRP, ages 3+ years.
- Dora the Explorer, Ready to Explore Set allows kids to recreate their favorite Dora adventures. This 8-inch doll comes with all of the exploring essentials as well as Dora’s trusty friends, Boots, Backpack and Map. $17.99 SRP, ages 3+ years.
Fisher-Price, Inc., a subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT) located in East Aurora, N.Y., is the leading brand of infant and preschool toys in the world. The company’s legacy of high quality toys has enhanced early childhood development for more than 83 years. Some of the Company’s best-known “classic” brands include Little People®, Power Wheels® and Imaginext®. Fisher-Price is also a leading developer of baby gear products (infant swings, bouncers, high chairs), as well as a wide array of character-based toys inspired by high quality children’s programming such as Dora the Explorer™, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Thomas & Friends™. The Company’s website, www.fisher-price.com, as well as its Facebook page, www.facebook.com/fisherprice provides valuable information and resources to parents and grandparents around the world.
Nickelodeon, now in its 34th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The company includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, online, recreation, books and feature films. Nickelodeon’s U.S. television network is seen in more than 100 million households and has been the number-one-rated basic cable network for 19 consecutive years. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIA.B). http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIA.B).