DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z7jqmb/albania_oil_and) has announced the addition of the "Albania Oil and Gas Markets Outlook to 2025 - Supply, Demand, Investment Opportunities, Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets) and Competition" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive analysis and forecasts of the Albania oil and gas market between 2000 and 2025. Covering the entire value chain of the industry, the report analyzes each of the oil and gas segments in Albania including upstream sector, pipeline, refinery, LNG and storage sectors. Further, detailed information on new fields, blocks, pipelines, refineries, storage assets and LNG terminals along with the investments required, current status of the projects and commencement feasibility are provided, highlighting the growth potential and feasibility of projects.
Production and Consumption forecasts of Albania oil, gas, gasoline, LPG, kerosene, diesel oil, coal, LNG and electricity to 2025 are provided. Further, the report examines the existing infrastructure (oil and gas assets), market conditions, investment climate and competitive landscape of upstream, midstream and downstream sectors. It also identifies the key challenges, drivers and restraints in the country's oil and gas industry and the impact of these metrics on the industry.
SWOT Analysis and benchmarking tools are used to analyze and compare the actual prospects and challenges of investing or expanding in the industry. The report also analyzes three key companies in Albania oil and gas industry. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided. All latest developments in the industry along with their possible impact on the industry are included in the report.
Key Questions Answered
- How will be oil, gas, products (gasoline, LPG, kerosene, diesel), coal and electricity supply and demand scenario in Albania by 2025?
- How will the economy of Albania evolve by 2025 and its impact on oil and gas sector?
- What are the potential investment opportunities in Albania and how much investment is needed?
- What are the new risks and opportunities for investors/ oil and gas companies?
- How did the production from major fields vary over the last decade?
- What is the current status of all planned projects in Albania?
- Who is the market leader and what is the market concentration ratio of pipelines, upstream, oil storage, refining, LNG and UGS sectors?
- What will be the coking/FCC/HCC/VDU capacities in the Albania by 2020?
- How much of the LNG capacity is contracted and how much will be available for contracts by 2020?
- What will be the crude oil/petroleum products/chemicals storage capacity by 2015?
- How much natural gas can be withdrawn from underground gas storage tanks in a day?
- How extensive is the pipeline transportation network in the country?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z7jqmb/albania_oil_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.