DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ml2dlw/european_road) has announced the addition of the "Europe Road Freight Transport Industry Report 2013-2016" report to their offering.
European Road Freight Transport 2013 examines a range of factors influencing the performance of European freight companies -with interesting and perhaps occasionally controversial findings. For example, the report clearly demonstrates the link between diesel prices and European road freight rates suggesting that freight operators are extremely competent at passing on these costs to their customers.
European Road Freight Transport 2013 will enable you to:
- Find out the major trends and developments in the sector and how economic development will impact on the market.
- Identify the market size and growth rates of the road freight sector in Europe for both domestic and international road freight.
- See how the market is forecast to develop in the next five years.
- Understand the major flows of goods vehicles on a country-by-country basis looking at domestic, inter-regional and international trips.
- Identify the top ten largest freight operators in Europe and in all major European countries.
- Gain access to a range of useful governmental statistics, revealing the structure of the market.
Market trends, developments, size and forecasts
European Road Freight Transport 2013-2016 is packed full of qualitative analysis and quantitative data which will give you an all-round understanding of the European freight market. It examines the significant trends which are affecting the industry and the revenue performance of the companies which operate in it.
The report includes market sizing for the domestic and international road freight sectors in 16 different European markets.
The report exclusively contains an impartial analysis of the Top 10 Logistics Companies by individual country.
The report provides analysis and development of some of the major cost drivers of the road freight industry such as:
- Diesel costs
- Interest rates
- Retail sales
- Freight rate index
Key Topics Covered:
2.0 European Road Transport Market Size
3.0 Comparative Analysis of European and Global Data
4.0 European Country Transport & Logistics Profiles
5.0 Company Profiles
- DB Schenker Logistics
- DHL Freight
- Kuehne + Nagel
- Norbert Dentressangle
- SNCF Geodis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ml2dlw/european_road