DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3pndt5/2014_strategies) has announced the addition of the "2014 Strategies for the US Hospital Microbiology Testing Market" report to their offering.
This new report contains 997 pages, 87 tables, and presents a comprehensive opportunities in the US hospital microbiology testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US hospital laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Current scientific views on the definition, epidemiology, and etiology of major infectious diseases and microorganisms.
- Volume and sales forecasts for 80 microbiology tests performed in US hospital laboratories.
- Instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers by test.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Contains 997 pages and 87 tables
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3pndt5/2014_strategies
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.