DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/td7ksj/eu5_orthopedic) has announced the addition of the "EU5 Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market Outlook to 2020" report to their offering.
"EU5 Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the EU5 Orthopedic Braces and Supports market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories - Knee Braces and Supports, Ankle Braces and Supports, Spinal Braces and Supports and Upper Extremities Braces and Supports.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Orthopedic Braces and Supports market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. The authors use epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Orthopedic Braces and Supports market categories - Knee Braces and Supports, Ankle Braces and Supports, Spinal Braces and Supports and Upper Extremities Braces and Supports.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the EU5 Orthopedic Braces and Supports market.
- Key players covered include Bauerfeind AG, Ossur hf., DJO Finance LLC, THUASNE SA, medi GmbH & Co. KG, Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH, BSN medical GmbH, RO+TEN srl, FGP S.r.l., Orliman, S.L.U., Gibaud SAS, Bort GmbH, Especialidades Medico Ortopedicas S.L. and Prim S.A.
Key Topics Covered:
List of Tables
List of Figures
Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market, EU5
Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market, France
Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market, Germany
Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market, Italy
Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market, Spain
Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market, United Kingdom
Overview of Key Companies in EU5 Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market
Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market Pipeline Products
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/td7ksj/eu5_orthopedic
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.