DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3zmq8h/china_monthly) has announced the addition of the "China Monthly Economic Indicators" subscription to their offering.
China Monthly Economic Indicators (CMEI) is an official statistical information service of the National Bureau of Statistics of China (NBS). As an authoritative and timely-published journal, CMEI is committed to meet the booming demands for statistics from all over the world.
It provides every month the data of more than a thousand fundamental statistical indicators, which reflect the national conditions and national strength of China. Relying on the macro-economic, regional and sector data in CEMI, readers are able to analyse the Chinese economic situation and monitor the trends of economic climates.
CMEI is a service of the government statistical department which provides statistical information services, so as to fully meet the increasingly urgent needs of all circles, particularly enterprises, academic research institutions and the international community.
CMEI is NBS' only bilingual publication of monthly statistics. CMEI helps people understand the Chinese economy with no language barrier.
Key Features of CMEI
- Trend and Structure Graphics: displaying traces of the main economic indicators in the past five years.
- Time Series Data: including updates and historical data of over 2000 indicators.
- Regional Data: including latest economic data across 31 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions and other key cities.
- Sector Data: including latest economic data across over 50 industrial sectors.
- Economic Climate Indicators: publishing monitoring results on macro-economy, national real estate conditions, sector development conditions, along with census results on entrepreneurs confidence, consumers confidence and purchasing managers index of the manufacturing industry.
- World Economic Indicators: including key economic data of United States, Euro Zone countries and Japan; publishing primary products prices in the international market.
- Explanatory Notes: a dictionary of economic indicators.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3zmq8h/china_monthly
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.