DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vt28vj/whole_foods) has announced the addition of the "Whole Foods Market (WFM): Competition Slows to 1HF13 Pace: Though TFM Still Building" report to their offering.
This retail product scores the quality of all retail and restaurant locations in the U.S. based on the competition, demographics, and local economic conditions around each store to uncover powerful insights into retailer and restaurants' same stores sales and profitability. Signal's investor, retailer, and real estate clients integrate its software into their business processes to drive their most important investment decisions.
Use this report to assess the quality of Whole Foods Market's (WFM) existing and newly opened stores to help forecast revenue and performance. Signal has performed an in-depth comp class analysis of Whole Foods Market with findings that highlight the following:
- Insight into WFM's 4QF13 earnings report which resulted in WFM's stock trading down significantly as a result of the company's EPS results and news of increasing competition.
- Breakdown of WFM's fiscal quarter's store base and related openings from the first fiscal quarter of 2013 through the first fiscal quarter of 2014 and the overall acceleration and deceleration of store growth for comparable competitors.
- The number and percentage of WFM's comp-stores with competitive openings.
Reasons to Purchase:
- For Investors: Clients can use this report to use Signal's proprietary data to make predictions on key revenue drivers and ultimately, profitability for Whole Foods Market and other Upscale Grocers
- For Investors: Source proprietary long or short investment ideas based on store quality inflection points
- For Retailers: Gain competitive intelligence on the strategy and quality of Whole Foods Market's and its competitors new store openings
- Fairway Market
- Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
- Sprouts Farmers Market
- The Fresh Market
- Trader Joe's
- Whole Foods Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vt28vj/whole_foods
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.