DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qpbpm8/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Kyrgyzstan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The Kyrgyzstani insurance industry is underdeveloped and recorded a penetration rate of 0.36% in 2012, lower than neighboring countries Kazakhstan (0.65%) and Uzbekistan (0.50%). Nevertheless, the industry expanded at a review-period CAGR of 40.8%, with gross written premium increasing from KGS276.9 million (US$7.6 million) in 2008 to KGS1.1 billion (US$23.2 million) in 2012.The non-life segment valued KGS1.06 billion (US$22.5 million) in 2012, accounting for 97.3% of the industry's gross written premium. Improving economic conditions and infrastructural investment supported the growth. In 2011, 19 insurance companies were registered to conduct business, of which 14 were active. The industry is expected to remain under pressure due to the country's instable political situation. Demand for property and liability insurance products, the expansion of economic activities and increased public spending on infrastructure will continue to fuel demand. The industry is expected to post a forecast-period CAGR of 24.4%.
- Provides historical values for Kyrgyzstani insurance industry for the report's 2008-2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period
- Offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and sub-segments in Kyrgyzstani insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2017
- Covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- Profiles the top insurance companies in Kyrgyzstan, and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast industry data related in the Kyrgyzstani insurance industry and each segment within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Kyrgyzstani insurance industry
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Kyrgyzstani insurance industry
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Kyrgyzstani insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Regional Market Dynamics
4 Life Insurance - Regional Benchmarking
5 Non-Life Insurance - Regional Benchmarking
6 Personal Accident and Health Insurance - Regional Benchmarking
7 Kyrgyzstan Insurance Industry Overview
8 Industry Segmentation
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Economic and Business Environment
- CJSC IC Amanatpolis'
- Insurance Company Ak-Jol'
- Insurance Company Kyrgyzstan'
- JSC IC Belrosstrah
- JSC Inkompolis'
- JSC Mega Insurance Group'
- JSIC ATN Policy'
- OJSC IC Dos-Invest'
- SBA CJSIC Midsummer
- SKRZSAO for foreign insurance Kyrgyzinstrakh'
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qpbpm8/the_insurance
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.