DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7hmrjn/acute) has announced the addition of the "Acute Inflammation - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their offering.
'Acute Inflammation - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Acute Inflammation, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Acute Inflammation.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Acute Inflammation.
- A review of the Acute Inflammation products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Acute Inflammation pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Key Topics Covered:
Acute Inflammation Overview
Pipeline Products for Acute Inflammation - Overview
Pipeline Products for Acute Inflammation - Comparative Analysis
Acute Inflammation - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Acute Inflammation - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Acute Inflammation - Pipeline Products Glance
Early Stage Products
Unknown Stage Products
Acute Inflammation - Products under Development by Companies
Acute Inflammation - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Acute Inflammation - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Acute Inflammation - Therapeutics Assessment
ATL-1222 - Drug Profile
CGEN-856 - Drug Profile
ADC-1004 - Drug Profile
DF-2156A - Drug Profile
AN-3485 - Drug Profile
PIN-201104 - Drug Profile
GB-88 - Drug Profile
Distamycin Derivatives - Drug Profile
Selective Inhibitor of Pro Inflammatory Cytokine - Drug Profile
Forest Laboratories, Inc.
Alligator Bioscience AB
Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Dompe Farmaceutici S.p.A.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7hmrjn/acute
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.