CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Platinum-selling music artist, 2014 People’s Choice Awards Favorite Female Artist and purveyor of female empowerment Demi Lovato is thrilled to announce The Radiant Collection, from Procter & Gamble’s (P&G) leading feminine protection brands Tampax® and Always®, as a tour sponsor to encourage young women to have the confidence to wear what they want every day of the month. As sponsors of Demi’s Neon Lights Tour, Tampax and Always will provide young women with the opportunity to show off their Radiant style online and onsite in the Be Radiant concert photo booth.
“I’m excited to partner with Tampax and Always’ The Radiant Collection during this tour,” said Demi Lovato. “Inspiring females of all ages to be comfortable in their own skin and encouraging them to not let anything get in their way is important to me.”
Throughout the tour, the Radiant Collection will be giving away concert tickets to young women who share their Radiant styles via the Tampax Facebook page. Once onsite, young women can visit the Be Radiant booth to receive coupons, snap photos with friends and have some fashion fun at the concert and on their social channels. Finally, from February 7, 2014 through March 5, 2014, participants can visit BeRadiant.com to enter the Be Radiant in Neon Lights Sweepstakes for the chance to win a trip to Nashville, Tennessee and attend one of Demi’s final shows of the tour in style. Entering the sweepstakes is not only easy – participants just need to submit their name online for a chance to win – but the grand prize includes a two-night trip to Nashville for one lucky winner and a friend, two premium concert tickets, a meet and greet with Demi, $1,000 in spending money, and a year supply of Tampax Radiant.
For the first time ever, The Radiant Collection combines products from the number one feminine care brands on the planet – Tampax and Always – to provide a complete offering of premium tampons, pads, liners and more that meet all of a girl’s feminine care needs. Developed with fashion in mind, The Radiant Collection provides incredible protection with designer packaging and unique features, like a first of its kind resealable tampon wrapper for discreet disposal, making these products must-have accessories any time of the month.
“The Neon Lights Tour is the perfect example of female empowerment – an all-girl line up radiantly rocking the stage, wearing what they want and being exactly who they want to be,” said Sarah Innes, P&G North America FemCare Marketing Director. “We are proud to sponsor this tour and help provide girls with the confidence to express their individual style any time of the month.”
Fellow Radiant girls are encouraged to enter the Sweepstakes daily by visiting BeRadiant.com for a chance to win prizes throughout the month and also follow the hashtag #BeRadiant to get exclusive back stage access and tips on Demi’s concert fashion. For more updates on The Neon Lights Tour and information on The Radiant Collection, visit Facebook.com/Tampax, Tampax.com or DemiLovato.com.
About The Radiant Collection
The Radiant Collection from Tampax® and Always® provides women with one premium brand experience to meet all their feminine care needs. The full product line-up offers everything a girl would need to help keep her period invisible, including:
- Tampax Radiant tampons feature a unique re-sealable wrapper for discreet, worry-free disposal and the CleanGrip™ applicator for comfortable insertion
- Always Radiant Infinity pads feature a soft, seamless, flexible design to move with you and a light, clean scent so you can feel fresh. Made with Infinicel,™ which absorbs 4x more than you might need1, yet feels amazingly light!
- Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Liners are our thinnest and most flexible protection, with flexible edges that fit any panty style
- Always Radiant Wipes-to-Go deliver an enhanced everyday freshness
About Procter & Gamble
P&G serves approximately 4.8 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Ace®, Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Duracell®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Fusion®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Iams®, Lenor®, Mach3®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Prestobarba®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, Wella®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and in-depth information about P&G and its brands.
About Demi Lovato’s Neon Lights Tour
Platinum-selling music artist, 2014 People’s Choice Awards Favorite Female Artist and purveyor of girl power Demi Lovato is launching The Neon Lights Tour on February 9, 2014, in Vancouver, British Columbia. The North American tour will support Lovato’s latest album, DEMI, and visit 27 cities across the United States and Canada, including shows in the New York City area, Chicago, Toronto, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta and Nashville. The Neon Lights Tour will also feature lead special guests, Little Mix, performing on their first U.S. tour, as well as Cher Lloyd who will also perform on select dates. X Factor finalists turned hit-making girl group, Fifth Harmony, will also join their X Factor mentor on all dates throughout the tour.
“Be Radiant in Neon Lights Sweepstakes” Official Contest Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES OR D.C. WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: Be Radiant in Neon Lights Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry as of the last day of the month prior to the date. Employees of The Procter & Gamble Distributing, LLC, Promotion Execution Partners, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) or household of any such employee, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: The Procter & Gamble Distributing, LLC, 1 Procter and Gamble Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on February 7, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 5, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
1 Based upon average U.S. consumer usage.