DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lpxthr/merchant) has announced the addition of the "Merchant Acquiring in 2013: New Distribution Channels Drive Growth" report to their offering.
Recent Trends And Product Developments In The Market For Merchant Services
Today's card accepting retailers are trying to manage EMV implementations, mobile payments, data security, rewards/loyalty, surcharging, and emerging payment networks, among other items. Each of these challenges is creating numerous opportunities for acquirers, processors, and independent sales organizations (ISOs) to provide additional products, services, and advice.
Now in its seventh iteration, this annual report on the US merchant acquiring market, Merchant Acquiring in 2013: New Distribution Channels Drive Growth discusses market performance of the largest US acquirers as well as emerging issues in the acquiring space.
In particular, this report discusses the importance of solutions for securing card data and managing PCI compliance costs as well as the potential impact of emerging solutions for mobile card acceptance. The report also analyzes several key events and themes worth tracking in 2014 such as EMV implementations, fallout from interchange regulation and merchant discount litigation, PayPal's in-store rollout, and the growing importance of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and industry specialization for growing payment volumes.
The US merchant acquiring market is definitely a growth market, comments Michael Misasi, author of the report. Acquirers that are both opportunistic with their vertical strategies and flexible with regard to implementing new technologies for emerging payment segments will benefit the most from this growth.
- Market share estimates for the largest acquirer processors
- Profiles of the top 8 processors in the U.S., including recent performance and product announcements
- Analysis of how emerging solutions for securing data and providing mobile acceptance are changing the acquiring landscape
- Discussion of 6 key events and themes to track in 2014
Key Topics Covered
- Consumer Spending
- Electronic Payments
- Value-Added Services
Industry Trends in 2013
- Data Security as a Differentiator - Tokenization and Encryption
- All Things Mobile - Commerce, Wallets, and POS Terminals
What to Watch in 2014
- Chase Merchant Services
- PayPal's In-Store Rollout
- EMV Implementations
- Fallout from Washington - Interchange Regulation and Surcharging
- SMEs, ISVs, and the Case of the Disappearing ISOs
- Merchant Acquiring Goes Vertical
- American Express
- Chase Paymentech
- Diners Club
- Element Payment Services
- First American Payments
- First Data
- Global Payments
- Heartland Payment Systems
- Mercury Payments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lpxthr/merchant
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.