DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pjfckc/video) has announced the addition of PhoCusWright's new report "Video Conferencing: Threat or Opportunity?" to their offering.
Despite the fact that video conferencing represents a viable alternative to business travel, it has not yet had a major impact on the incidence of business trips.
Video conferencing can save companies substantial amounts of money and reduce their carbon footprints, but the value businesses derive from face-to-face meetings still outweighs the potential savings.
This article discusses the myriad forces affecting the evolution of video conferencing and explores the future of the industry from both a technological and a cultural perspective.
Key Topics Covered:
- OPTIONS FOR VIDEO CONFERENCING
- THE SAVINGS OF VIDEO CONFERENCING
- WHY HASN'T VIDEO CONFERENCING REPLACED BUSINESS TRAVEL?
- THE IMPORTANCE OF A HANDSHAKE
- THE FUTURE OF VIDEOCONFERENCING
- STANDARDS AND INTEROPERABILITY
- AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES
- TECHNOLOGY IN DEVELOPMENT
- TELEPRESENCE AND ROBOTICS
- VIDEO CONFERENCING AND THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pjfckc/video
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.