DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9zzj7/payment) has announced the addition of PhoCusWright's new report "Payment Unsettled: Cost Opportunity and Disruption in Travel's Complex Payment Landscape" to their offering.
The "always-on" mantra of modern technology means that travel companies often focus their attention and energy toward consumer-facing areas of their business - social media, mobile, metasearch, and the ongoing tug-of war between suppliers and online travel agencies.
Payments, while a critical part of the customer experience, often plays second fiddle. Yet an effective payment system is a key element of conversion, while payment processing efficiency can have a long-term impact on margin.
As travel technologies and traveler booking behaviors change, so do payment methods and their associated challenges. Payment Unsettled: Cost Opportunity and Disruption in Travel's Complex Payment Landscape unravels the complexities of travel payments, highlighting key emerging technologies, practices and trends.
- Detailed analysis of the state of travel payments for the airline and lodging segments
- Payment methods and trends for B2B and B2C bookings
- Dynamics surrounding Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) and International Air Transport Association's (IATA's) billing and settlement plan (BSP) services, and other B2B payment methods
- Analysis of hotel merchant and agency models
- Overview of key payment trends, including the cost of payments, payment fraud, online alternative payments, and mobile booking/payments
Key Sections Covered:
Section One - Introduction
Section Two - The State of Pay: Airlines
Section Three - The State of Pay: Lodging
Section Four - Key Payment Trends
Table of Charts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9zzj7/payment
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.