DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vt88t9/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of the Indian Fuel Additive Market" report to their offering.
This research service analyses the Indian market for fuel additives. The key additives used in each fuel type in India are analysed, along with trends such as the absence of retail sales of additives. Key market matrices for 2012, including demand and competitor analysis, are provided. Further, factors such as environmental regulations, which affect the usage of various additives, are discussed. The demand for various additives has been forecasted till 2017.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the major additives used in India for petrol and diesel?
- What is the demand for these additives in India? What is the usage at the global level?
- What is the distribution system and which are the key stakeholders?
- Which are the key suppliers in the market?
- What major factors affect the market?
- What is the future of the market in India?
Key Topics Covered:
Indian Fuel Additive Market Study
Global and Indian Market Overviews
Petrol Fuel Additives Segment Breakdown
Diesel Fuel Additives Segment Breakdown
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vt88t9/strategic
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.