STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Investor (STO:INVEA)(STO:INVEB) (LSE:INU):
Highlights during the fourth quarter
· Net asset value amounted to SEK 215.4 bn. (SEK 283 per share) on December 31, 2013, an increase by SEK 14.6 bn., (SEK 19 per share) during the quarter.
· Investor invested SEK 1.0 bn. in equity in Aleris and refinanced it with an all senior debt structure. Due to a fundamental overhaul of internal processes required for Aleris to reach its full potential, the medium-term forecasts for Aleris have been lowered, resulting in a SEK 940 m. write down of goodwill.
· The Board of Directors proposes a dividend per share of SEK 8.00 (7.00).
· Net asset value amounted to SEK 215,417 m. (SEK 283 per share) on December 31, 2013, compared to SEK 174,698 m. (SEK 230 per share) at year-end 2012, corresponding to a change, with dividend added back, of 27 percent (15). Over the past 20 years, annual net asset value growth, with dividend added back, has been 15 percent.
· Consolidated net profit for the year, which includes unrealized change in value, was SEK 45,106 m. (SEK 59.35 per share), compared to SEK 24,175 m. (SEK 31.85 per share) for 2012.
· Core Investments contributed SEK 38,954 m. to net asset value 2013 (22,979), of which the listed SEK 38,433 m. (23,312).
· Financial Investments contributed SEK 8,535 m. to net asset value 2013 (591).
· Leverage (net debt/total assets) was 9.7 percent as of December 31, 2013 (11.5).
Our press releases can be accessed at www.investorab.com
Investor is the leading owner of high quality Nordic-based international companies, founded by the Wallenberg family a hundred years ago. Through board participation, our industrial experience, network and financial strength, we strive to make our companies best-in-class. Our holdings include Atlas Copco, SEB, ABB, Ericsson and Mölnlycke Health Care.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com