DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jrxxjx/patient) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Patient Self-Monitoring: Devices, Markets, Players and Prospects" report to their offering.
The convergence of new measurement technologies, patient demographics and managed care cost initiatives is driving patient monitoring for a number of conditions from caregiver facilities and into homes.
In the process, patient self-monitoring for cholesterol, INR and hypertension have the potential to transition from a cottage industry into a significant market. The key enabler of this significant shift will be technological advances that will provide accurate readings in a format that consumers can understand, clearly indicating when a follow-up visit to a caregiver is needed. Systems that allow patients to share readings with physicians electronically have already been introduced.
Ultimately, the success of this self-test market will rely on monitors that can provide accurate values for the various analytes that are associated with health risk, presenting them to the patient in the proper context.
- Analyzes and evaluates self-test monitoring technologies and products, and assesses the market potential, commercialization risks and opportunities
- Examines next-generation monitor technologies, design issues and evolving market factors
- Provides forecasts and market data for self-monitoring products to 2018
- Assesses the impact and influence of self-monitoring enhancements on the healthcare management market
- Profiles self-monitoring market participants, their technology, product development activity, and business strategies
Key Topics Covered:
Disease Management Market Dynamics
Patient Monitoring Overview
Key Factors in Patient Compliance
Shifting Patient Demographics
Industry Alignment and Competitive Landscape
Self-Monitoring Technology Strategies
Self-Collected / Mail-in Tests
Signal Processing Advances
Monitor Product Design & Patient Issues
Self-Monitoring Therapeutic Segments
Atherosclerosis/Heart Disease (Cholesterol)
Heart Valve Replacement/Thrombosis
Hypertension (Blood Pressure)
Self-Monitoring Product Segment Analysis
Noninvasive Glucose Monitors
Potential/Emerging Self-Monitoring Segments
Clinical Trial Issues
Regulations and Guidance
Patient Self-Monitoring - Company Profile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jrxxjx/patient