DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q6nnj4/hospital_acquired) has announced the addition of the "Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their offering.
'Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP), complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP).
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP).
- A review of the Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Basilea Pharmaceutica AG
Aridis Pharmaceuticals LLC
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Meiji Seika Pharma Co., Ltd.
Biota Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Adenium Biotech ApS
Melinta Therapeutics Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q6nnj4/hospital_acquired
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.