DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jv5jml/production_and) has announced the addition of the "Production and Investment Forecast of the Nickel Mining Industry in Southern Africa" report to their offering.
Africa has significant unexploited nickel deposits due to the capital-intensive nature of nickel mining, an unfavourable investment climate, and long periods between constructing and commissioning mines. Southern Africa is the largest nickel producing region in Sub-Saharan Africa.
This research provides detailed and up-to-date market intelligence on production and investment trends in the nickel mining industry in Southern Africa (2006-2018). South Africa, Botswana, and Zambia are the major producers and mainly sell to international markets in Japan, China, and India.
Large-scale development projects in Madagascar and Tanzania will consolidate Southern Africa's position as a key nickel producing region in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Aim and Objectives
3. Research Scope
4. Overview of the Global Nickel Mining Industry
5. Southern Africa's Nickel Mining Industry
6. South Africa's Nickel Mining Industry
7. Botswana's Nickel Mining Industry
8. Zambia's Nickel Mining Industry
9. Industry Challenges
10. Market Drivers and Restraints
11. Capital Expenditure Trends in Southern Africa's Nickel Mining Industry
12. Southern Africa's Nickel Production Forecast
13. The Last Word
14. The Company Story
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jv5jml/production_and