RYE BROOK, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Broadview Networks, a leading provider of cloud-based business communications services, today announced new enhancements to its email security and archiving service provided by McAfee, a leader in cloud-based email protection, data protection, and archiving. Broadview’s security and archiving services complement its Hosted Microsoft Exchange® services, providing a complete solution that helps businesses defend against today’s increasingly stealthy malware threats.
“Since email is the primary form of communication for today’s businesses, it is vital to provide customers with secure protection while also meeting regulatory compliance requirements with ease and affordability,” said Brian Crotty, Broadview’s Chief Operating Officer. “With the termination of Google’s email security platform, Postini, at the end of 2013, Broadview is also offering free consulting and trials to customers who have been affected by this change.”
Broadview’s email security and archiving, provided by McAfee, includes:
- Total email security and spam protection with no hardware to install or manage.
- Multi-layered scanning to block malware and phishing attacks.
- Complete scalability to protect from massive-scale email attacks.
- Full redundancy at all network layers with multiple ISO 27001 certified datacenters.
- No up-front capital required and no set-up or upgrade fees.
- Unlimited email storage.
- Powerful e-discovery features.
- Full support for industry and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Optional email encryption, including advanced data loss prevention and compliance capabilities.
- An intuitive website that provides fast and accurate save and search tools.
- 24/7 customer support.
McAfee has been consistently recognized by independent reviewers and analysts for its industry-leading security and data protection capabilities.
To learn more about Broadview’s email security and archiving, click here.
About Broadview Networks www.broadviewnet.com
Broadview Networks is a network-based business communications provider serving customers with local and long-distance voice and data communications, premises-based and patented hosted VoIP/Unified Communication systems, data services and a full suite of managed and professional services. We also provide an innovative portfolio of bundled, hosted IP phone and cloud computing services designed to meet the unique application requirements of diverse workforce groups. Our customers benefit from award-winning customer service, including a Web-based account management tool and a primary point-of-contact for real-time, personal customer care.