DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3h47td/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of ASEAN Automotive Aftermarket" report to their offering.
This study aims to research, analyze, and forecast the ASEAN automotive aftermarket by providing a 360-degree perspective on factors that influence and affect its growth, focusing on Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand for the period 2012-2018.
It provides an overview of the aftermarket, analyzes vehicles in operation, parts, services, and distribution channels.
The study also discusses original equipment services, regulatory influences on the market, and technology and consumer trends.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the ASEAN automotive aftermarket expected to grow?
- What are the business dynamics and factors that affect the growth of the aftermarket?
- Which products and services will offer growth opportunities in future?
- What does the competitive scenario look like, and what actions should market participants take to be successful?
- What are the industry best practices and trends that companies can leverage to expand market share?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Market Overview
5. Vehicles in Operation Analysis
6. Parts Analysis
7. Service Analysis
8. Distribution Channel Analysis
9. OES Channel Analysis
10. Regulatory Influences
11. Technology Trends
12. Consumer Trends
13. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3h47td/strategic
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.