KANSAS CITY, Mo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Foxx Equipment Co. has expanded its wholesale-only 2014 catalog of beverage-dispensing equipment to 208 pages.
New this year is a section of Perlick® brewer’s sampling valves and parts:
- Perlick sampling valves have swivel adapters and choice of bacteria-proof thread or tri-clamp plate.
- Tri-clamp valve and fittings are manufactured of T304 stainless steel with silicone seat material.
- 15-turn-proof coil connects directly to all Perlick sampling valves.
Additional new items in the fully indexed catalog include:
- TM Smart Gel turns green or yellow within 60 seconds to indicate food contaminants, or purple to verify clean surfaces; supports preliminary work for HACCP and IFS audits.
- American Sanke economy key coupler has a durable body and probe made of high-quality plated brass.
- TOF® import beer key couplers feature Italian-made brass-body construction, with each of four systems designed specifically for German, Guinness, Watney or Veltin beers. Certified ISO 9001, with NSF 61 galvanic food coating.
- Taprite® CO2 regulators have back-check valves, and are available in economy soda or beer options.
- European Sanke coupler has a durable 304-grade stainless steel probe, body and handle.
- Core Components beer foam preventers are wall-mountable, and feature durable stainless-steel construction.
- Procon® mag drive pump/motor assembly offers leak-free, magnetically coupled stainless-steel construction, ideal for circulating carbonated water in multiplex chillers.
- Krome Dispense flow-control faucet features chrome-plated brass body with stainless-steel spout to control hard-to-pour beers, samplers and frosted-glass pours.
- KegSkins™ insulation jacket is made of durable Neoprene, and requires no ice to keep 1/6 barrel cold for 5 hours.
The 2014 catalog and sales fliers are available free through the website. Customers may order online at www.foxxequipment.com, use the catalog order form, or email to email@example.com. Call toll-free at 800-821-2254.
Ford and Christine Maurer have owned Foxx Equipment Co. for four decades. Founded in 1956, the company specializes in soft drink and beer-dispensing equipment parts, including certain hard-to-find parts. Most fittings and other parts are designed for dispensing valves and containers, such as pop tanks and kegs that contain syrup or beer.